There's somebody out there who wants what I got goin' on.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

???

Well, I haven't written in a while. I have felt completely unmotivated. I'm sitting in a hotel room in Casa Grande, AZ dreading the time I have to leave for work.

This particular job has been very stressful and I have 4 more shifts left before I go home. After it is over, I will be much more confident, but for now everything feels unknown. I don't handle "unknown" very well. At the slightest hint of stress, I go to sleep and hope things will be better when I wake up. (by the way, that never works) Speaking of sleep, I am not getting enough. Working nights sucks. The only upside I can see right now is that it isn't hot. It was kind of cold last night.

Other stuff . . . I don't know. I hike when I'm in town. I try not to spend too much money. I need to go to the dentist and the eye doctor. This is probably the most uninteresting blog ever. Eh.

No comments: