There's somebody out there who wants what I got goin' on.

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Meaning of Life . . .

well, my life anyway. I have been wondering why I am so unmotivated these days. I used to have hobbies and interests. Now I'm just existing. I had an epiphany 2 days ago. I'm feeling lazy and useless because I am not passionate about anything.

Tomorrow begins a new phase in my life. I am now actively looking for my purpose. I am going to an orientation meeting for some volunteer work in the morning, then I may go hiking. I will make an effort to engage life again.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Good for you:) I hope the meeting goes well!
Miss you bunches!!!!!

Some old bee-yatch said...

I think it's having a profession that sucks your life away. It's turn into making a living instead of having a life.

I hope it goes well too!!!!