There's somebody out there who wants what I got goin' on.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Year

In 10 months I'll be 30. I have decided that I will begin planning a vacation for my 30th B-day. Any suggestions?

I have also decided to do something every month of my 29th year that will be a growing experience or something meaningful to me and others.

Jan. - I decided to get serious about losing weight. I know everyone does this, but I am committed.

Feb. - I began volunteering. This is going to benefit me and other people, so its good all around.

March - I'm going to the Grand Canyon and will hike 1/2 way down. I know this doesn't seem too great but it will be a significant accomplishment for me.

As an aside, March is also a big time of acomplishment for my parents. They will be visiting me for the first time. Ever. Yea!!

More great things to come this year!

2 comments:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

How did you do the first few months? I bet awesome! :)

Rockette79 said...

I'll have to get organized and do an update.