There's somebody out there who wants what I got goin' on.

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Glad Game

I am glad that:

I don't have cankles
I can walk up the North Mountain trail without stopping
I like veggies
I have good friends who care about me
I have a home to call my own
It is raining
I started knitting again
I have a job
I can lose my self in a book
I have three rock hammers (all for different purposes)
I have a big light up turkey

:)

Per Bobbie's request, here is photographic proof of the turkey.
(for scale that is a key chain flip flop)

2 comments:

Some old bee-yatch said...

I'm also glad you have a big light up turkey. Are there pictures??

Some old bee-yatch said...

Oh my gosh. That's hilarious!!!

Every household should have one.

(don't you love Geologists? anything for scale!)