There's somebody out there who wants what I got goin' on.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hail Storm, Happy Hour, and . . .

Last night The Valley of the Sun was darkened by a crazy big storm. It woke me up at 11pm when hail started coming in horizontally and hitting my bedroom window. There was a huge crack of thunder that almost made me cry out. This morning there were power outages and trees down in the central Phoenix area. It reminded me of home. I have remarked before that I missed the big thunder storms of springtime in TX. Sorry Phoenix, in the future I'll be more careful of what I put out into the universe.

I have been incredibly active this week. I have worked out every morning and been hiking every evening except last night. I had to bond with coworkers over happy hour.

I have a good weekend planned. I am going camping tonight. I will be going to Flagstaff to hike with my hiking group Sat. and some of us are camping at the trailhead the night before. It is supposed to be 50 something degrees at night!! I haven't felt that in a whiiiiile.

Y'all have a great Labor Day Weekend! Smooches!

1 comment:

Some old bee-yatch said...

Don't you just miss those thunderstorms? Nothing like them out west. Well, sometimes..but not really.

Enjoy many happy hours and take care of yourself :)